Sunday, January 29, 2006

Wow, was I busy yesterday! First, Mom and Dad walked everyone to Starbucks and Dad pulled me in the wagon (he finally got that leash). I was so good; I didn't try to jump out even once. We saw an old friend there who used to have a 13 year old rottweiler named Rudy. Lots of people pointed at me from Starbucks' window. I guess they hadn't seen dogs ride in wagons before. Bumpkins!

Then I spent the rest of the day at the cardiologist in Santa Monica. Good thing, too, since she saw that my lungs weren't clear enough. "Darcy's acting much better than she ought to ," she said. (Ha!) So now my Lasix dose is higher, 20mg up from 15, three times a day, and my enalapril may increase in a few days. And I am feeling better; I'm more alert, more active (which is not necessarily good for me, but it's a good sign) and I'm not coughing as much as I was on Friday and Saturday. I sure hope this clears my lungs. I don't want to go back on oxygen again; Mom and Dad get so upset and they're much more fun when they aren't worried.

No comments: