Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I had a worse than normal day yesterday. I coughed more than usual, and seemed slightly more tired, perhaps because I was quite active yesterday. Luckily, I had an electrolyte recheck (Na and Ka values are fine) and a followup ultrasound scheduled for today. The vet put me on a sixth med hydralazine (not to be confused with hydroxyzine). We are to increase my lasix dosage if necessary. Mom and Dad worry about me constantly; am I too excited? Am I getting enough exercise? How many coughs has that been today? Do they let me walk back from peeing or should they carry me all the way back? I of course only care about licking their faces. I wish they'd do the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little cavalier has just been diagnosed with mitral valve disease.She is 6 years old.I am feeling very sad, as I love my little dog.Her name is tiffany.I hope she will be with me for awhile yet.Sorry to hear about your little dog Darcy.They are such a wonderful friends to thier owners.

Nelson Carter said...

buy glibenclamide onlineis a medication used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus in grown-ups. It assists control with blooding sugar levels in individuals with diabetes. This assists with preventing genuine complications of diabetes like kidney harm and visual impairment. Recollect that it is just essential for a treatment program that should likewise incorporate a solid eating routine, normal exercise, and weight decrease as exhorted by your primary care physician.