- enalapril - for blood pressure, once a day. An ACE inhibitor.
- hydralazine - more blood pressure, twice a day. An alpha antagonist.
- spironolactone - a diuretic to remove fluid from around my lungs, twice a day.
- lasix - another diuretic to remove fluid from around my lungs, three times a day.
- pimobendan - a canadian drug that opens up the blood vessels returning blood to the heart which reduces pressure on my heart. Twice a day.
- aspirin - My blood is pooling in the backwash from my valve failure and aspirin keeps my blood from clotting. Twice a day.
Friday, January 27, 2006
I think I'll list all my meds so you'll know what I'm on.