Saturday, April 01, 2006

If anyone's interested here's my dietary regimen.

Breakfast (Dad makes)
2 and 1/2 medallions Prairie (Nature's Variety) Organic Raw Chicken or Chicken and Turkey
Scant 1/8 (or less) cup of Praire chicken kibble, just for a little crunch
200mg CoQ10
Fish oil
Plus all my AM meds

Snacks
Tangerines, bananas, apples, carrots, Newman's Own Organic Vegetable Treats, any other fruit Dad happens to be eating, and of course all the indian hawthorne berries I can sneak.
Plus my afternoon meds

Dinner (Mom makes)
2 and 1/2 medallions Prairie Organic Raw Chicken or Chicken and Turkey
Scant 1/8 (or less) cup of Praire chicken kibble , just for a little crunch
raw or slightly steamed vegetables (green beans or broccoli or spinach or whatever we have)
1 heaping tsp. yogurt
Plus my evening meds

No comments: